♡.* Geolica Funky Cat ♡.*



Lensvillage contacted me for a review and since I hadn't tried their service before I accepted the offer as I was really interested to try them out
I got to choose one pair of lenses and as I was just searching for new blue lenses (as the other ones didn't serve my purpose) I decided to get blue lenses from Lensvillage
I don't know why I've got so interested in the color blue lately, usually I hate it XD Since my previous experience with GEO Holicat was so good I ended up choosing the blue lenses from that series as they looked they had the most pigment on them

I also have the Cutie Cat lenses from this series and I love them

http://www.lensvillage.com/geo-medical/geolica-holicat-funky-blue-xhc502/
GEOLICA HOLICAT FUNKY BLUE XHC502
Diameter : 14.5mm
Base Curve : 8.70mm
Water Content : 40~42%
Life Span : 3 months after bottle opened
Power Available : 0.00 to -8.00
Geo Holicat series comes in a pair of same eye power for both side




The package contained:
the lenses
instructions for the lenses
lens container
business cards

I really love the intensity of the blue on these lenses


As you can see the lenses look really natural in outdoors and natural lighting, the inner color-ring fades into lighter eyes as well




Here is my coordinate:
Dress: Yumetenbo tunic from set up
Skirt: Yumetenbo
Shoes: Dreamv + own decoration
Accessories: Ruby Rose & no brand



Review:

Color: 5/5

Like I mentioned already earlier, I love the color of these lenses and the intensity of the blue pigment. I really wanted blue lenses that would cover my natural green/grey eyecolor and these lenses really succeeded in that. I love that the inner color-ring on these lenses blend really well with light eyes. I own the brown Cutie cat-lenses from this same series as well, and I definitely want to check out the rest of the lenses on this series!


Comfort: 5/5

Now when I have worn much more uncomfortable lenses, these Holicat lenses feel so nice and I can wear them all day with eyedrops. The lenses are possible to get with prescription, so that also increases the comfort level alot.


Enlargement: 5/5

I think these lenses enlarge the eyes enough to give the dolly look I'm looking for, but not too much to look like an alien or to cause discomfort. I wouldn't want or need bigger lenses than these and I think the thick outer ring makes the enlarging effect really stand out.

I think these lenses are perfect for lighter eyes as well as they blend from the inner color-ring really well and manage to cover the original eyecolor beautifully



Get your GEO Holicat lenses from


Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! The lens looks really good on you! & I love your dress and "My Melody" ring! lol So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packing looks cute <3
    The lens really suit you ^^

    Roxy♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lens design looks like snowflakes or like the ice on your window. Love the color on you looks kinda like it's your natural eye :) and I love your dress!!! So cute<3

    Join my giveaway!!
    http://gyarucutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lenses are amazing and you look incredible! :D :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!