♡.:*:・' Princess Camera♡.:*:・'




I know I'm little late with this but I finally downloaded Princess camera to my iPhone!! (^w^)/
I went little crazy with the deco XD I've tried so many purikura apps and all of them have cropped the photo! (>o<);; I don't like that~ ! I can take it with Instagram, even though it crops the photos.. BTW, you can follow me on Instagram!  @ takkuni


Tiedän että oon vähän myöhässä tän kanssa, mutta latasin vihdoin Princess cameran mun iPhoneen!! (^w^)/ Noiden koristelujen kanssa menikin sitten vähän överiksi XD Oon kokeillut tosi monia erilaisia purikura appeja, mutta en tykkää kun ne aina leikkaa niistä kuvista reunat! (>o<);; Instagramissa sen vielä kestän vaikka se välillä ärsyttää.. BTW, mua voi seurata Instagramissa @ takkuni

Princess Camera

I've spent hours just playing with this app and making stupid silly puri's XD It's so much fun! 
But here are some more decent ones:


Oon leikkinyt tällä appsilla tuntikausia ja tehnyt törkeitäövereitä hauskoja pureja XD
Mutta tässä siis ei niin valonarkoja tekeleitä:


Whoops, too many lashes?? XD


Ahhaha, I added lenses so this looks a bit creepy XD


I like this app alot!! (^w^)/
It doesn't crop the photos and there's possibility to add lashes, lenses, background.. But it is not free. And I'd like to have more stamps (=_=)"

What kind of experiences you have?? 
Do you know some good purikura apps I should try?


Tykkään tästä appsista tosi paljon!! (^w^)/ 
Se ei leikkaa niistä kuvista reunoja, ja on mahdollisuus lisätä ripsiä, piilareita, taustaa.. Mutta tää ei oo ilmainen. Ja haluaisin lisää erilaisia "leimasimia" (=_=)"

Millaisia kokemuksia teillä on tästä?? 
Tiedättekö jotain hyviä purikura appseja joita mun kannattaisi kokeilla?

I'll be back soon with Japan Part 5!

4 comments:

  1. TAKKUNI aww >< ♥ Tiiätkö muuten saako tota appsia myös androidille? ^___^ Tykkään niin tosta kolmannesta! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi~ XD ♥♥ En tiiä saako tota Androidille, jotenkin tuntuu että ehkä ei...? Mutta ehkä se tulee!! ^w^ ♥
      Haha, joo toi on ikivanha livejournal nick, en tienny et se tulee siihen näkyviin XDDD ♥

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Too bad it isn't free xDD
    I have a couple apps that are kind of like this one, but as you said, they always crop the photo and look bad! This on is super cute.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I did take my time to think it over should I even download it or not XDD ♥ But I'm glad I downloaded it, it's been tons of fun and like I said, these were the most publishable ones that I did XDDD I've laughed so much when editing the pics...

      Delete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!