♡.:*:・' Japan Part 1.♡.:*:・'


Hello~ !

Not taken in Japan though XD
I'm back from Japan! I have been for week and a half now but I've had so much catching up to do that I haven't had time to update my blog! But now I'm on my summer vacation and I have plenty of time so beware! (^w^) 

I miss Japan already so much and I want to go back (T__T) ♥♥

♡♡♡♡

Oon takaisin Japanista! Oon ollut itseasiassa jo puolitoista viikkoa mutta on pitäny saada kaikki asiat ajantasalle niin en oo ehtinyt blogia päivittämään! Mutta nyt oon kesälomalla niin aikaa riittää ihan kunnolla bloggaamiseen, joten varautukaa! (^w^) 

Mulla on jo nyt ihan kamala ikävä Japaniin, haluan sinne äkkiä takasin (T__T) ♥♥


Before Japan we stayed for one night in Helsinki, and Viivi made nails for me for Japan! 


I LOVED THEM (*__*) ♥♥♥

They were really perfect for Japan and many gals there complimented them! When I told them that my friend Viivi made them in Finland they were surprised! XD ♥♥

♡♡♡♡

Noi kynnet oli ihan täydelliset ja ihanat Japaniin, ja monet tytöt siellä kehui niitä! Kun kerroin että mun kaveri Viivi teki ne Suomessa ne oli tosi yllättyneitä XD ♥♥


Ready to go~~~
 I was really scared of flying, as always XD it was pain!
We were heading to Osaka, Japan!

Our building in Umeda!

Front door of our building!

Lovely view from our window XD

Our small apartment!

Our apartment! It looks a bit messy already even though we've just arrived..
View from the bedroom to our apartment!
We had a beautiful but small apartment! It was 5 minute walk from EST and Hep 5 and the Umeda Station. It was so convenient! We also had a Family mart just 20meters away from our front door. 
The apartment itself was pretty small for two people, but we managed! XD And another small minus was that there was a railroad right below our balcony so that the trains were making a lot of noise during the evenings. 

♡♡♡♡

Meillä oli nätti mutta pieni asunto! Se oli vaan 5 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä ESTistä ja Hep 5:sta sekä Umedan asemasta. Oli tosi kätevän lähellä kaikki! Family Mart oli vaan muutaman kymmenen metrin päässä meidän rakennuksen ulko-ovelta. 
Asunto itsessään oli aika pieni kahdelle ihmiselle, mutta jotenkin me pärjättiin! XD Toinen pieni miinus oli se rautatie joka meni aivan meidän parvekkeen alapuolella, joten junien meteli oli iltaisin aika rasittavaa.

Ah, Pepsi Nex ♥♥♥ I had waited for you~~
Watching morning cartoons!
In the beginning we had so much jetlag that we woke up around 5am - 6am. So I was already fully dolled up and ready to go shopping at 8am - 9am. Too bad that the shops open at 11am. So we watched cartoons in the morning XD

♡♡♡♡

Alkupäivinä meillä oli sen verran aikaerorasitusta, että herättiin 5-6 aikaan aamulla. Joten olin täysin meikattu ja laitettu ja valmiina shoppaamaan jo 8-9 aikaan aamulla. No, ne kaupat aukeaa vasta siinä 11 maissa, niin katottiin sitten piirrettyjä aamulla XD

XDDD
The cute shop staff-chan at W♥C gave me 20 plastic bags when I bought from there for the first time XD I told her I had seen her on the W♥C Osaka staff blog and she was so happy and we talked there for awhile! And when I bought all Kumatan stuff they had she gave me all those bags XD ♥♥

 ♡♡♡♡

Ihanin myyjä W♥C:llä antoi mulle varmaan 20 noita muovikasseja kun kävin siellä ensimmäistä kertaa XD Kerroin että olin nähnyt sen W♥C:n Osakan staff blogissa, ja se oli tosi iloinen siitä! Juteltiin siinä hetki ja kun ostin sitten kaikki Kumatan jutut mitä niillä oli niin se tunki sinne mun ostoskassiin noita muovipusseja ihan älyttömiä määriä XDD ♥♥

♥♥ Hep 5!! ♥♥

♥♥ OPA ♥♥

Nagiichan♥♥♥♥ I'm derping~
Nagiichan was the cutest!! ♥♥♥ She is a shop staff in Ank Rouge in Osaka OPA! She was so cute! We talked a lot and I tried to explain about Finland and all with my poor Japanese and she tried to understand me XD ♥♥ She gave me her business card so I can follow her blog! She actually wrote something about us!! ♥♥

↓↓↓Please read it here ↓↓↓


 ♡♡♡♡

Nagiichan oli ihanin!! ♥♥♥ Nagiichan oli Ank Rougen myyjä Osakan OPA:ssa! Niin suloinen! Juteltiin paljon ja yritin hirveesti selittää Suomesta ja meidän matkasta mun kehnolla Japaninkielen taidoilla ja Nagiichan yritti hirveesti ymmärtää mua XD ♥♥ Sain käyntikortin jotta voin seurata Nagiichanin blogia! Se kirjoitti meistä sen blogiinkin!! ♥♥

↑↑↑ Lukekaa ihmeessä tuolta ↑↑↑

My Glad News code for shopping day!

Takao!!
 Then we met Takao! He's an university student in Osaka. We have been emailing already before the trip because Takao wanted to meet us in Japan! He is interested in Finland and wants to do his Master's Degree in Finland someday! 
We went to eat in a basic Japanese restaurant! I ate Katsudon for the first time and it was sooooo good (*___*) ♥♥♥ I completely fell in love with Katsudon on this trip! (I ate is as often as I could XD) 

♡♡♡♡

Sitten tavattiinkin jo Takao! Takao opiskelee Osakan yliopistossa ja oltiin mailailtu toisillemme jo ennen matkaa, koska Takao halusi tavata meidät Japanissa! Takao on kiinnostunut Suomesta, ja haluaa opiskella maisteriksi täällä Suomessa! 
Mentiin syömään perinteiseen Japanilaiseen ravintolaan! Söin ensimmäistä kertaa elämässäni Katsudonia ja se oli niiiiiiiiiin hyvää (*___*) ♥♥♥ Rakastuin kyllä Katsudoniin tällä matkalla! (ja söinkin sitä niin usein kuin voin XD)

♥♥♥ Katsudon! ♥♥♥
 Then later on we went to eat to this very traditional and fancy Japanese restaurant! 
We had all kinds of delicious foods there! 

Starters!
えだまめ!// Edamame!

Tofu salad! ♥♥♥

焼き鳥!// Yakitori!

刺身!// Sashimi!

Ooooo the best sushi in the world!! ♥♥♥

Dessert: frozen strawberries with white chocolate ♥♥

The food was soooo good!
We had funny incident there and it started when I went to the toilet and there was a Japanese girl there. The girl went all (*___*) and asked me "何人ですか?" basically meaning from where I am. And I answered to her with a smile and a bow that "フィンランド人です。" That I am from Finland. Then she went all "かわいい!!" on me and after thanking her and giggling a bit I went in the toilet and she ran out and I heard her telling her friends about me XDD When I got back to our table, which was in a booth and after the same girl had attacked Niina also in the toilet there was a knock on the booth's door. And the girl with her friends were there at the door and they were repeating かわいい!!かわいい!!And the guy friend just said to Takao that "NICE GUY!" XDD I laughed so hard! They were really funny! I realized after they had left that I should've taken a picture with them.. (T__T)


To be continued..


Here are few coordinate shots from the new clothes that I bought from Japan!


♥ Dress: W♥C ♥
♥ Jewelry: Clap & 3coinstore & Jetset ♥

♥ Shirt: Glad News ♥
♥ Skirt: W♥C ♥
♥ Shoes: H&M ♥
♥ Jewelry: Jetset, Vintage, Clap, Spinns ♥

13 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time! I myself can't wait to get to Japan!>.<
    looking forward to more Japan posts! <3

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank youuu~~ ♥♥♥ I did!! I tried to take pictures of everything but I missed so much stuff XDD Awww I read from your blog you are trying to get to Japan for a year!! That's awesome! Looking forward reading about it!! *__* More Japan posts will be coming soon~~ ^_^ ♥♥

      Delete
  2. Awwww ♥♥♥ Kiitti T__T ♥♥ Ihana, ei oo käyny mitään, on ollu vaan hirveesti kaikkea missä on pitäny päästä ajantasalle XDD Kolmen viikon Suomijutut saada kiinni XD Oli tosi kiva matka, en tiedä yhtään kuinka monta postausta tulee, otin nimittäin vajaa 400 kuvaa XDD Eli lisää on tulossa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voikun sais olla vielä Japanissa! Q__Q~♥ tulee itku!!!

    Hei mennään joku päivä vaikka kaville tai jtn?? Pyydetään Miinukin mukaan! Ois niin kiva! ^^

    ps. Pepsi Nex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nii T___T ♥♥ Tiedän ton tunteen!! ♥♥

      Mennään vaan kahville joku päivä!! ^_^♥♥♥ Olis tosi kivaa! Oon lukenu teiän matkasta sun ja Iidan blogista mut olis hauska kuulla lisää XDD Nostalgisoida yhessä XDD ♥♥

      Delete
  4. Hahha en tiedä mitä edes kommentoida, oon niin kade!! ♥♥ näyttää niin ihanalta, enkä malta nähdä tulevia postauksia,sekä haluun jo nähä sun kaikki ostokset yms! :D♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww kiitti ♥♥♥ Joo ostospostauskin menee varmaan osiin koska ostin niin paljon että kaikki ei mahu varmaan yhteen XDDD

      Delete
  5. EN kestä!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 120% jealous of you! Hope you are loving it in Japan! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww ♥♥♥ Thank you sweetie!! I did love Japan ♥♥

      Delete
  7. Aaa ihana postaus päivitä pian ostoksista *-* ♥♥ Oli varmaan tosi kiva matka~! Nyt iski kateus! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti T__T ♥♥ Päivitän päivitän!! XDDD Hirveesti ostin niin kuviakin on ihan sikana XDDD

      Delete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!