♡.* Easter & New Nails! ♡.*


♥ Shirt: DreamV ♥ Skirt: Liz Lisa ♥ Accessory: Taobao ♥


How was your Easter? Mine was pretty good at first and the start of the weekend was nice. Then on friday everything fell apartI won't go into details but I had so bad anxiety attack because of it that it nearly ruined my weekend..
I'm working on this and everything is alright for now.. I hope that you had a much better Easter than I did


Mitenkäs teidän Pääsiäinen meni?Itsellä alkoi kyllä ihanasti ja rentouttavasti mutta perjantaina kaikki meni täysin pilalleEn mene tässä mihinkään yksityiskohtiin mutta sain aika pahan ahdistuskohtauksen tästä asiasta ja melkein meni koko viikonloppu pilalle..
Työstän tätä asiaa nyt itsekseni ja kaikki on ihan ok tällä hetkellä.. Toivottavasti teillä oli paljon parempi Pääsiäinen kuin minulla


I'm so thankful to my family and friends who despite of how badly I react to things and constant self-blaming they always try to understand me and cheer me up
I will work on this I promise


Olen niin kiitollinen perheelleni ja ystävilleni, jotka siitä huolimatta kuinka huonosti reagoin asioihin ja jatkuvasti mollaan itseäni jaksavat yrittää ymmärtää ja tukea minua
Aion päästä tämän yli, lupaan sen


This was the greatest fun the whole weekend
Riding the snowmobile
I had waited for this for so long and now I finally got to drive again~ Excuse my amazing coordinate for the day, I didn't want all my nice clothes to smell like gas XD
We also barbequed for the first time this year yaay~


Tämä oli hauskinta koko viikonloppuna
Moottorikelkalla ajaminen
Olin odottanut tätä jo todella kauan ja vihdoinkin pääsin taas ajelemaan~ Pahoittelen upeaa asuvalintaani, mutta en halunnut että kaikki kivat vaatteeni haisevat pakokaasulle XD
Avasimme myös grillikauden yaay~


Collecting these Charmmy Kitty phonecharms from Easter eggs was also really fun
These were sold in three chocolate egg packs and both Niina and I got a pack
Luckily I was able to either get or trade for the cute pink ones as it's my favorite colorToo bad there weren't any My Melody Easter eggs sold here


Myös näiden Charmmy Kitty kännykkäkorujen kerääminen pääsiäismunista oli tosi hauskaa
Näitä myytiin semmoisissa kolmen suklaamunan pakkauksissa ja Niina ja minä kummatkin otimme paketit
Olin onnekas ja sain joko itse tai sitten vaihtokaupoilla kaikki ihanat pinkit Charmmy Kittyt koska vaaleanpunainen on lempiväriniHarmi vaan ettei My Melody pääsiäismunia myyty täällä missään




Last but not least these are my new nails
I wanted to do short ones still because last time when I had long nails it was difficult to wear gloves and all so when the summer comes closer I'll do longer nails again


Viimeisenä, muttei vähäisimpänä tässä uudet kynnet jotka tein
Halusin tehdä nyt tällä kertaa lyhyet, koska viime kerralla oli pitkät ja niiden kanssa oli niin hankalaa käyttää hanskoja yms. joten kunhan kesä pikkuhiljaa lähenee niin siirryn sitten taas pidempiin kynsiin

Thank you for reading!


17 comments:

  1. Ihanat kynnet on taas ja suloisia charmmy kitty-killuttimia! ♥
    Mulla oli vaan yks pääsiäismuna joskus jo ennen pääsiäistä..menin tänään alennuksien toivossa lähikauppaan ja sieltä oli kadonnu kaikki muut paitsi kinderit. 0_o ..ehkä ne myyjät ryöväs ne kotiin ennen pääsiäistä. x)

    Voimia ja virtuaalihaleja muihin fiiliksiin ja ongelmien setvimisiin. ♡

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi eiii nekö loppuivat?? T___T Tänään ostettiin lisää Charmmy kittyjä alennuksesta täältä ♥♥ Toivottavasti niitä vielä jostain löytyisi!!
      Kiitos paljon virtuaalihaleista♥♥ Laitan sulle mailia tässä lähipäivinä kun on taas netti toiminnassa!! ♥♥

      Delete
  2. Hirmuisen söpöt kynnet ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon!! (*uu*) Ihanaa kun tykkäät!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. You really should make a store and sell your deco and nail sets! You always do such great work :D :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sami dear!! (*uu*) ♥♥ Maybe I really really should do it!! I'm going to order some new decoden soon so maybe I'll finally make this store happen!!

      Delete
    2. I agree with Sami! Do it do it :3 <3

      Delete
  4. wow your dress!!!!<3 yay! I want it so much! Is this from Dream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much princess!! ♥♥ (^uu^) The coordinate is actually a shirt from DreamV and skirt from Liz Lisa!! So happy you like!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Your outfit looks fabolous!! And the charms are so cute~ I hope everything gets better now! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! (*uu*) ♥♥♥ So happy you like!! I forgot to write where it's from!!
      And thank you from your support!! Means alot (^uu^) ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. Guuuurl you look amazing and cute as always! :3 I love your nails and I completely agree with Sami! You should definitely sell your nails :D <3 <3
    I hope everything gets better for you ;_; <3 If you need to talk about anything please don't hesitate, I'll be here <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!! I love the nails so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tsemppiä Sari!! T___T
    -Sanni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gooodd this coord is so perfect and I love love your hair like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!