♡.* Baby Queen 5 Series Lowerlashes Review + GGA ♡.*



Today I'm still continuing my review streak I still have few more to write and I've already start editing the hairtutorial tooWhich brings me to Gaijin Gyaru Awards 2013! I can't believe I was nominatedThank you SO MUCH who has nominated me~ I was so surprised and happyI wish all my best to all the nominees~


Tänään jatkan taas tällä tuotearviointien linjallaMinulla on vielä muutama kirjoitettavana, sekä olen jo aloittanut hiustutoriaalin editoinninMikä toimiikin aasinsiltana Gaijin Gyaru Awarseihin 2013! En voi uskoa että minä olen ehdollaKiitos NIIN PALJON kaikille jotka ovat nimenneet minut~ Olin todella yllättynyt ja onnellinenToivotan kaikille ehdokkaille paljon onnea~


Here is the video that Lhouraii Li has made // Tässä video jonka Lhouraii Li on tehnyt:



Here is the link for voting // Tästä klikkaamalla pääset äänestämään


On to the reviewI got to choose some false lashes from KKCenterHk and I chose Baby Queen 5 Series Stylish Lowerlashes-524[BAQU-524] 

Sitten tuotearviointiinSain valita tekoripset KKCenterHk:n valikoimasta, ja valitsin Baby Queen 5 Series Stylish Lowerlashes-524[BAQU-524] -alaripset.








Here I'm wearing the lashes:




 Review




The lashband is pretty elastic so they are alright to wear. But I noticed that from the inner corners of my eyes they started to pull a little so the lashband needs some bending before use. These lashes also curved a bit upwards or downwards and I had to fix them so they wouldn't look so weird.
These lashes are a bit short to my taste, my eyeshape is very difficult and need longer lowerlashes to look good. So for more natural make-up these lashes are good.
 Overall, I don't think I can wear these lashes as they are too short for me. But the color is good and the packaging is really cute.

Ripsinauha on ihan taipuisa, joten eivät tunnu pahalta silmissä. Mutta huomasin semmoisen että silmien sisänurkista ripsinauha alkaa taipua takaisin suoraksi, joten näitä pitää vähän taivutella ennen liimaamista. Jostain syystä nämä ripset taipuvat myös oudosti ylös tai alaspäin silmissäni, joten niitä piti korjailla etteivät näytä oudoilta.
Nämä ripset ovat myös aivan liian lyhyet omaan makuuni, silmieni muoto vaatii pidemmät alaripset että meikki näyttää hyvältä. Luulen, että arkisempaan meikkiin nämä sopivat paremmin.
En usko että tulen käyttämään näitä ripsiä koska ne ovat minulle liian lyhyet. Mutta väri on näissä hyvä, ja pakkaus erityisen söpö.


Overall: ♥♥ 2/5


 If these are the lashes 
you are looking for, 
purchase them here 
at KKCenterHk!
Jos nämä olivat etsimäsi 
ripset, voit hankkia ne 
turvallisesti 
KKCenterHk:lta!

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. The lash design is cute but indeed these are too short only if they were longer! Mehp. And i think its also better for natural looks for less make up cause they are so small and with heavier make up, i think you will need heavier lashes too!

    xx barbiiegal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so too.. (T__T) ♥♥ I need way heavier lashes than these! (*U*)

      Delete
  2. Äääää! Sun hiukset on kyllä niin viimeisen päälle kauniit että ansaitset kyllä sen voiton!
    Äänestin :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaaa~~ Kiitos niin paljon!! (T___T) ♥♥♥ Ihanaa~ 

      Delete
  3. cute as always <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much princess!! (^uu^) ♥♥♥

      Delete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!