♡.:*:・' Korean Design -exhibition & souvenirs from Korea ♡.:*:・'




As I am doing my internship now in this TV-channel, and as they are part of media and press they receive a lot of invites to different events and I spotted this very interesting one the other day ~ ! I asked my boss if it was possible for me to go and use this invite that had came ~ and I got the permission ~ ! ヾ(^∇^)

It was this Korean Design exhibition held in the Crafts Museum. They are showing works of artists and regular people side by side. It was opened by the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea, Park Dongsun ! ( ゚▽゚)/ I asked if Mia could come with me as my avec, since the invite had that. So I was so happy when she said she wasn't sick anymore and could accompany me to the exhibition ~ !

♡♡♡

Kuten oon nyt harjoittelussa TV-kanavalla, niin mediana ne saa tottakai paljon kutsuja erilaisiin tapahtumiin. No eilen minä spottasin tämmöisen oikein kivan jutskan ja varmistin vielä mun pomolta, että saanko mennä ja käyttää tän kutsun ~  ja sain ~ ! ヾ(^∇^)

Kyseessä oli siis Käsityön Museossa pidettävä Korean Design - Perinteistä modernia näyttely. Siellä on esillä taiteilijoiden teoksia sekä tavallisten ihmisten tekemää taidetta rinnakkain. Näyttelyn avasi itse Korean tasavallan suurlähettiläs Dongsun Park ! ( ゚▽゚)/ Pyysin josko Mia haluaisi tulla mun avecina sinne, kun kutsussakin avec oikein mainittiin. Joten olin tosi iloinen kun Mia  ilmoitti että ei oo enää niin kipeä ja pystyy lähtemään mun kanssa ~  !



I took few photos while I was waiting for the bus ~ !

♡♡♡

Otin muutaman kuvan odotellessa bussia ~ !








To the exhibition ~ !



















 The catering was sooooo amazing ~  There were champagne, strawberries and brie cheese ~ 
We sat there for hours talking and laughing and kept getting more strawberries and champagne XD 

♡♡♡

Tarjoilu oli aivan ihana ~ Oli shamppanjaa, mansikoita ja brie juustoa ~ 
Istuttiin Mian kanssa sielä tuntitolkulla ja juteltiin ja naurettiin ja tottakai haettiin lisää mansikoita ja shamppanjaa XD



♡♡♡ Mia ♡♡♡



 ♡♡♡


I also got my souvenirs from South-Korea ♡♡ From Mia and Buu ♡
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ ~ ~ ♡♡

I love them all ~ ~ ~ 







 Girls' Generation Yoona shirt ~ ~ ♡♡♡♡ She's one of my top 3 favorites of SNSD ~ ~ ♡♡♡



♡♡ Girls' Generation folder ♡♡




 ♡♡ Another Girls' Generation folder ♡♡



♡♡ Rilakkuma cellphone charm ♡♡

감사합니다 ! ! 
(by Google translate)



1 comment:

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!