:--☆--:*:--☆--:Inspiration outfit and party pics:--☆--:*:--☆--:


Hello ~   !
~ 40 readers ! !  I’m so happy and thankful from each and every one of you ! I’m writing this as a hobby and kinda test if anybody is interested what happens in my busy ( ha ha ~ ) life, so it made me really happy to see that YOU are interested! Woooow ~ Thank you sooooo much !

~ 40 lukijaa ! !  Oon niin onnellinen ja ilonen kaikista teistä ! Koska kirjotan tätä blogia lähinnä harrastuksena ja ikäänkuin testinä, josko kukaan olis kiinnostunu mun kiireisestä ( ha ha ~ ) elämästä, niin oon niin ilonen että TEITÄ kiinnostaa ! Woooooww ~ Niiiiin paljon kiitoksia !

I'm planning to do a nail tutorial for you ~ 

Aion tehdä teille kynsitutoriaalin ~ 




It has been a week already!  Time goes so fast.. Too fast in my opinion (>o<); Lately, I’ve been stressing about schoolwork and also Tsukicon.

I need to return at least two learning diaries for school ( they have to be approximately 10 pages long and nothing can be copied from the slides, only your own thoughts and findings concerning the subject ) as well as a research proposal with literature review which has to be about 7 pages. On top of that I have to do group assignments for other courses and since I’m part of Management Team as well, I need to read and comment 10 project plans ( one plan is about ~25 pages long ) AND Marketing plans in the near future. And as some of you might know and remember – I’m also working.

I really should have at least 36 hours in a day to get everything done what I’m supposed to.

Taas on viikko mennyt! Aika kuluu niin nopeesti! Liian nopeesti mun mielestä (>o<); No, oonpas tässä stressannut koulun sekä Tsukiconin takia.

Mun täytyy palauttaa ainakin 2 oppimispäiväkirjaa ( ne on yleensä vähintään 10 sivua pitkiä, ja mitään ei saa kopioida slideista, päiväkirjan pitää olla vaan omia ajatuksia ja löydöksiä aiheesta ) sekä ns. “tutkimus ehdotelma”, jonka pitää olla sellaset 7 sivua. Kaiken tän lisäks mun pitää tehdä ryhmätöitä muille kursseille, ja koska oon vielä Management Teamissä ( ääääh niin vaikee kääntää näitä juttuja ha ha ~ vähän niinkuin “johtoryhmä” tai “hallitus” ) mun pitää lukea 10 projekti suunnitelmaa ( yks on noin ~25 sivua ) JA vielä markkinointi suunnitelmat päälle joskus tässä parin viikon päästä. Ja kuten jotkut teistä varmaan muistaa – käyn myös töissä.

Mulla oikeesti pitäis olla vähintään 36 tuntia vuorokaudessa, että mun aika riittäis kaikkeen mitä mun pitää tehdä. 



I’ve been stressing about Tsukicon since I’m in the gyaru fashion show there, as well as in the gyaru panel discussion. I’m sooooooo excited about both of them ! Even though the stress about clothes is really getting to me, but I’m sure that my fellow model friends are having the same stress right now. I’m sure it will go well ~  

Oon stressannut Tsukiconista, koska oon siellä gyaru muotinäytöksessä, sekä gyaru paneelissa. Oon niiiiin innoissani kummastakin ! Vaikka tää ihan hirvee stressi vaatteista alkaa painaa aika paljon, niin uskon että lähes kaikilla on tää sama fiilis. Mutta uskon, että kaikki menee hyvin ~




Here is some inspiration to my today’s outfit:

Tässä vähän inspiraatiota tämän päivän asuun:


And here is my modified version:

Ja tässä mun oma versio:


Shirt: H&M
Plaid shirt: Vintage
Scarf: Indiska/ Vintage
Leggings: Löytötex

What do you think? Mitäs ootte mieltä? 






My soulmate Buu had a b-day few weeks ago and I finally got the pictures from the party ! We kinda filled Lusse’s camera with our pictures ha ha ~  Sorryyyyy ~ But we had really awesome time !


☆ ☆ ☆ Me and the b-day hero ☆ ☆ ☆ 
(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)


♡ ♡ ♡ This is where we were "in love" ♡ ♡ 


♡ ♡ ♡ Em ♡ ♡ 



4 comments:

  1. I feel you with all the school stuff, luckily my Learning Diarys are almost ready. If I'm an awesomely good girl tomorrow I might just finish them both, but still . . . :/ I guess I'm lucky to survive withou working, 'cos otherwise I'd really need 36hrs to cope :O
    And I'm so waiting for that nail tutorial :D not that I'll ever have the patience to do that myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey~ I really like Your blog and Your style, so I will follow You ^^
    You look totally cool in this curled hairs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne:
    Yaaaaay ~ I'm happy for you that you have almost done the diaries and all.. I'm so jealous cause I have too much to do =___= I'm glad you're waiting for the tutorial!!

    Oami:
    Thank you so much ! ! ^w^ I'm happy that you decided to follow my blog! Makes me want to continue writing this when I get feedback from my style! I work really hard for it so it's so nice to hear such kind words! So thank youuu ~ I hope I will invent more interesting stuff and develop my style even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onneksi sait pelastettua tän postauksen :)
    Noi ripset sopii sinulle niin hyvin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!